Monday 21 September 2009

WTF Blogspot... WTF...

What the Fuck Blogspot, yeah! thats right I'm talking to you, I go through the effort of making a nice new title and you go and piss on my face.

First time I uploaded it it was fine, fitted perfectly, then I noticed you mashed the quality of the image, I was like, OH REALLY!?! and went into photoshop and adjusted the image quality NOTING TO DO WITH ITS SIZE!! 

Then I, and this is the kicker, accidently close photoshit without saving the image as a PSD.. I was a little annoyed but thought its ok at least I have my image, I loaded it in and you piss in my face, so I think shit, must be something I changed, nevermind I kept the orignal one that worked fine, I'll use that and skrimp on the quality (which btw you still ruined in the improved version) but no, you go and piss in my face and my mothers face as she's eating breakfast, and piss in my dads face when he is sleeping and piss in Rizel's face while he is playing monster hunter, and Piss in Kriss's face when he is just putting his moped helmet, you piss in Claire's face when she is drinking morning coffie on oh and not to mention you piss in phils face when he is making close connections to lemons and herrings.... yeah FUCK YOU BLOGSPOT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel pissed on :(

davidsmith said...

Thank you very much for this valuable contribution and informative. Certification Exam Questions dumps