Thursday 17 September 2009

Tooth Final Boss

Got surgery on my tooth tomorrow... Not looking foward to it, but once its done its done, I hope the pain will stop and I'll be able to eat on both sides of my mouth, stop taking weird painkillers and get on with my life.

As for life, I've been writing down my plans, and then breaking them down into small sections so there is some sort of organization in this life. I plan to get the buisness up and running soon, as for what this will intail I have still got to fully decide.

I'm applying for a job at the musem doing 3D and graphical design, no idea if I will get it but not really that fuessed, I only need a job until I can afford to pay for the buisness stuff, like Idealily need enough to get my new PC up and running for recractonal use and transer all data from my mian PC and convert it into a graphical super power, remove all the clutter form it etc.  Also need ot get a few posters printed and buisness cards, as well as the website up and running.

Been Playing Jade dynisty, trying to hit lvl 60 tonight :/ easy botting really as it requires me to only by the items and tell my esper bot to kill.

Was looking at the Rpg revolution forums, seems I'm still a magazine member and one of the sites leaders informed me that I will be apart of the new magazine when its in production.

I have also got to do more work on My rpg maker VX game "A guards tale" I need to finialize the battle system before I can press onwards, once I aquire a new mouse where the Roller wheel works, I can start making the FMV sequences for my game :]

So lets just see how things go!

No comments: