Saturday 19 September 2009

Penance

Another shit day, after the op my mouth has been rendered usless, I cannot eat, opening my mouth more than a few minimeters results in my stiches going tight...

So for two days now I have not eaten, I have drank lots of water etc, I can't Drink alcohol, I quit smoaking, so I can't do that... My Jade Dynisty character [MMORPG] has no money to buy heal items to lvl, my stepmania skills have vanished thanks to herion tablets [need them for pain]. Cant go outside as face is very swollen and looks like a hampster eating a lot of food, everyone has gone out drinking and left me, I have nothing to do, I would sleep but I have done that practically all day, I would have been (if not for tooth sernario) at a party with phil, but there is no chance of that... Mums sun roast, the highlight of my week, I cannot eat... I can't even have a wank, as the pills kill my sex drive.

I have no games to play, and TV is full of mind numbing spurit crushing crap.

I have... Nothing...

Next few days are really going to test me, I hate being lonley :/

No comments: